Do you have a small business? Want to learn how to make it grow from those who have proven track records?
This is an opportunity to learn from, and talk with, the best of the best--and the cost is minimal.
The Winning Workplaces 2008 Top Small Workplaces Conference is the place to be October 14-15 at Chicago's Mid-America Club.
Here is what you'll learn about from those who have done it:
• Employee retention
• Sustaining culture while growing
• Engaging employees in the business strategy
• Succession planning
• Managing through lean times
Here's who you will learn from, amongst others:
• Colleen Barrett, President Emeritus of Southwest Airlines
• Alan Murray, Executive Editor, The Wall Street Journal Online
• Trish Karter, CEO/Cofounder, Dancing Deer Baking Company
• More than 20 other inspiring business leaders speaking on critical issues faced by small business
Minimal cost with Maximum benefit
I spoke with Mark Harbeke of Winning Workplaces. It is a not-for-profit organization providing consulting, training and information to help small and midsize organizations create great workplaces. The organization was founded by one of the families who owned auto parts manufacturer, Fel-Pro, Inc., which was nationally recognized for its innovative people practices and outstanding financial performance.
Sound like a winner to you?
For more information and sign-up, simply click on the links or the logo above or in the sidebar.